I love Rob...but I find Foxy, Foxy one of the most annoying songs on the radio
Here's the tracklist for the new Rob Zombie.
1 Sawdust in the Blood (1:22)
2 American Witch (3:47)
3 Foxy Foxy (3:28)
4 17 Years Locust (4:06)
5 Scorpion Sleeps (3:38)
6 100 Ways (1:53)
7 Let It All Bleed Out (4:09)
8 Death of It All (4:22)
9 Ride (3:32)
10 Devil's Rejects (3:54)
11 Lords of Salem (4:13)
You can listen to the entire album here.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I love Rob...but I find Foxy, Foxy one of the most annoying songs on the radio
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
I enjoyed his first solo release, the latter has been lacking. Too techno/dance. Nothing could make me happier than him reforming White Zombie with Sean, Jay, and Ivan. Listening to the album on the link I provided right now, it's better than the last one.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
That would be AWESOME if he were to reunite with WZ............though I wish that if he was going to do a solo thing that he would stay closer to his other albums, like Hellbilly Deluxe....some good stuff
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
One thing that blows my mind about Rob Zombie, is that fact that he has an Enlgish degree from Harvard...if you have ever heard him speak in any of his interviews or for that matter, look at the lyrics of his songs, you can see that he is VERY well spoken. I love it when ppl listen to him and immediately dismiss him as a metal meat head when he is very intelligent and has been able to keep his artistic side as his prominent one.
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
Same thing can be said for Clutch's Neil Fallon (Literature) and Scissorfight's Ironlung (History) both from Boston University.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Yeah.......I completely forgot about them
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
To my understanding Maynard James Keenan went to West Point. Thats a mind blower there.
Sweet.. should be good. Rob Zombie kicks [censored], both in his music and his films in my opinion. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Ive heard that MJK is a genius, literally.
Bookmarks